Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How to Create A Life of Your Choice

Are you like 95% of the people in this world that are sick of their job and having to spend the majority of their time worrying and thinking about the future? It is now time to change. In my previous job, I had to spend about one hour travelling to and from work and then had to deal with talking to clients. I didn't like it all. I wanted an escape from all this. Then finally, I had a great idea and followed up on it. My idea was that I didn't wanted to be a worker working hard with little compensation in return and needed the freedom of creating what I wanted in life.Basically, my goals were this:1. Don't be a worker, be a boss.2. Doing things that had massive returns for little effort.3. Try not to hold on to things and create less clutter.4. Make my life simple and not too complicated.5. Hang around with successful people and learn from their mistakes.6. Have another reason to live that doesn't include making more money.Creating these goals for myself made me vision of my future self clear. It cuts through things I don't really need in life. In fact, most of the things I was doing previously were ineffective and not enjoyable. Another thing I learn is that putting things on the side so you can 'do it later' is not a very good mindset. Whenever you are focus on a goal, you cannot wait and you need to implement it straightaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment